Placebal buildings

Mr_Teazer

Placebal buildings

Post by Mr_Teazer »

Sry for bad english,but ive bought some buildings and whant to place them on the map,i can turn the buildings to left or right, but i cant find that S2 key that alowe me to rotate the camaera, i am using a windows computer to play this game, with a skandinavien keyboard. Can anyone help me???
Dogface

Re: Placebal buildings

Post by Dogface »

It should show that in the "F1" menu.
Mr_Teazer

Post by Mr_Teazer »

Yeah is say S2, I dont know what key that is in the german keyboard, like the STRG key we call CTRL key,thats kinda my problem,can`t find that key that make you rotate the camera. I only face north,never south or west or east.
Guil

Post by Guil »

F2?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

for me it is "←" and "→".

You can go into "Options" and see what it says in "Controls". Or you can set it to a key you choose.

This forum has a German section.
Mr_Teazer

Post by Mr_Teazer »

Yeah i think i figured it out,it seems like i cant change the options on the key settings,if i do that and not use the original movement keys :w,s,a,d Then the game wouldt accssept what ever the rotate camera key gonna be. Its kinda strange, but its only frustrating when i gonna put a building out on the map. Whats more frustrating is that when ever you gonna put a building on the map,the ground never gonna be leveled,what i meen is some of my buildings are acctully floating in the air. Or a corner of the building are deep down in the ground.