Video Pause

Lankspeed

Video Pause

Post by Lankspeed »

Ok I know what you are gonna say Turn the video settings down WHY!

When running FS17 with built in map or a mod map with courseplay and about 20 other mods including Glance, Switcher ect. For the last few weeks I have been seeing Video Delay. In that the screen freezes for from 0.5 sec to 2.5 sec. Audio continues just the GFX ?

Now this system is an I7-5960X with 32 gig DD4 (3000 speed) quad channel with M.2 SAMSUNG ssd 950. The Graphics card is a MSI Seahawk GTX-1080 Water Cooled. As is the CPU. CPU IS GOING AT 4.2 ghz.

Now up until a few months ago I was running it all maxxed out Video settings. I did think it was Windows 10 PRO being Nasty so I re-Installed whole system Yesterday but it is still showing the same problem ?

So can anyone tell me where to look now ?

Regards Stephen
Guil

Re: Video Pause

Post by Guil »

Post your log.text please, have you downloaded any mods from not so reputable sources lately?
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

log.txt
Log file
(11.42 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Ok log Coming up.

I looked at the log just now the CPU is actually running at 3.64gh at the video card is not overclocked. The video driver was the latest but switched back 2 versions as it did provide a bit of an improvement.
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Does that log help or do you more input ?
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Ok on loads more tests it turns out to be the MOD MAP I was using. If i use standard map or several other MODMAPS including several of my own problem is not present.

So Now I have to ask WHY. Is this due to Texture Management?

Can someone Advise please!

Regards Lankspeed.