BIG BUD DLC

IAN.A.LONG

BIG BUD DLC

Post by IAN.A.LONG »

I have just paid for the big bud dlc and downloaded it but it dosent seam to have downloaded properly as when i have tried to install it i dont get the content of the dlc. PLEASE can somebody help as i had no problems when i have done this with fs 13 and 15
lefe1

Re: BIG BUD DLC

Post by lefe1 »

IAN.A.LONG wrote:I have just paid for the big bud dlc and downloaded it but it dosent seam to have downloaded properly as when i have tried to install it i dont get the content of the dlc. PLEASE can somebody help as i had no problems when i have done this with fs 13 and 15
Did you check the box for the dlc before you start the game?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

lefe1 wrote:
IAN.A.LONG wrote:I have just paid for the big bud dlc and downloaded it but it dosent seam to have downloaded properly as when i have tried to install it i dont get the content of the dlc. PLEASE can somebody help as i had no problems when i have done this with fs 13 and 15
Did you check the box for the dlc before you start the game?
Have done that myself.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

What platform are you on?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
IAN.A.LONG

Post by IAN.A.LONG »

im on pc and i went to the link from the home page (the start screen) if thats any help
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Can you please post the log.txt of the game so that we can check if the DLC is detected and loaded by the game (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions on where to find the log.txt and how to upload it here)?
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules