issues with storage on mod maps

frappydan

issues with storage on mod maps

Post by frappydan »

I've built a map and of course added some extra sell points and train storage points. The problem I'm having is when I take my trailer to the farm silo to get grain I seem to have 4 items that should not be there. I have, in addition to the regular grains, grass, silage, hay and straw. This is from the farm silo only. The other train storages are the correct grains.

I will also mention that these items (grass, hay, silage and straw) cannot be sold at the barn and their prices show up in the stats page with the value of $0 for each. I have checked my map01.xml file several times for errors. The items set for the farm silo are still as the original map01.xml content. I have NOTHING in any of my storage that are set up to accept straw, grass, silage or hay. I don't understand this problem. I am, of course, pointing each of my tiptriggers to the map01.xml file that is in my maps directory and not the one for $data.

This has to be a bug as I exported a brand new map and changed nothing except for pointing my triggers to the map01.xml file instead of the $data path and that map repeats the problem I'm having with my previous map. This is odd indeed.

I should mention that on my OUT triggers, I'm leaving useMapConfig checked as when I uncheck it the station disapears from my stats completely.
FarmerJohnFla

Re: issues with storage on mod maps

Post by FarmerJohnFla »

Frappydan .... this issue is occurring because you have placed your silo too close to the feeding trough and straw trigger for your animals. I’m guessing it is close to the cows based on the extra items that are showing up. Two ways to fix it... 1) move the silo triggers farther away from the feeding areas or 2) look in the map01.xml.... you will see a setting on the silo line that says something about trigger radius... (not at home right now so not 100% positive on exact wording) anyways you can try lowering this number until it no longer picks up the feeding trigger, only picking up the grain unloading trigger.

FarmerJohnFla