Latest patch problem

Tex104

Latest patch problem

Post by Tex104 »

Hi after the patch i have been unable to play the map City from Vaszics.iv been playing most early morning just fine then patch and now map wont load the hour glass runs then stops and nothing happens.im running on PC windows 7 the link to the map is http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -2-3/.also when i right click to try and run farm sim as admin the option is no longer there to run as admin only extra option is to restore to previous version it says.i removed all mods except for the ones provided for by the map and same problem.also mining and construction map http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... nomy-v0-5/ does the same thing wont load.
flightace

Re: Latest patch problem

Post by flightace »

I have the exact same problems,same maps (my favorite ones at the moment)but i dont think it is the map or what mods i have thuogh, its something in the patch that destroyd 100+ fun playtime.
kattsamlaren

Post by kattsamlaren »

I have the same problem with the latest version of River Po from Vaszics. The previous ones can start but the graphics are jumping all the time.
im running on PC windows 7.
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

My own x4 mod map won't load after patch, FS just stops working. Map has no errors has a couple of unzipped mods as warnings, that's all. The log shows nothing just stops at the shutout point.
I do have another self modded x1 map and that loads fine again with no errors.
I did also try to load Land_zwischen_denBergenV_1_4 x4 map and that would not load, just stopped.
Have now removed the patch and all is well again, so is there a problem with x4 maps?
Foxy1973

Post by Foxy1973 »

Tryed uninstalling tonight and then reinstalling the game on ps4 didn't help. Not happy as not on national broardband network here cosrs for downloads if i go over my internet plan as on adsl broadband here please fix the problem with stutterering as we pay good money for your product.