disappearing huds

clodhopper51

disappearing huds

Post by clodhopper51 »

Ok i don't know if this the right venue. But I having issues with the huds=>seasons the map inset the hud in the lower rt corner :?: . This first happened just prior to the newest update I tried everything to get em back there is nothing in the controls that says anything about controlling the huds.
Am playing on steam so verified files uninstalled on steam reinstalled still NO huds etc. So i deleted the folder from the steam folder on my puter. Just got back to the game today due to other things to do. And also had to redownload all of the maps etc I wanted to play and mods took 2 days again due to my scheduing. I then noticed i had a new number int he left corner and then wondered if the problems were update related
So i was just getting started now it was on a seasons map and setting things up and boom the huds disappear again *thumbsdown* :!: :!: :!: :!: went to a non seasons map sure enough NO huds I started by holding down the left and right alts and the left ctrl and the left shift and punching keys punched some in the lkjuihnm area and the boom the huds came.
A little help pls is this a glitch in the new update or what :hmm: :?: :?: .
I do not delete and redo this again I may go away from fs17 for a while if this happens again. I cannot find any help in game. Have not checked steam forums
Guil

Re: disappearing huds

Post by Guil »

it's either ctrl and H or alt and H to hide the hud.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

K will try thanks
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If the issue still exists it would be helpful if you could post some screenshots showing what exactly happens (please use the image server provided by Giants to post screenshots here: viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819).

Also posting the log.txt of the game would help so that others could get a better idea about your setup and maybe see what is going wrong: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules