Bonus content DLC Platinum?¿

Scotty1314

Re: Bonus content DLC Platinum?¿

Post by Scotty1314 »

An admirable response Lisertan and for what its worth I thing you and your team do a great yet underappreciated job....IMHO.
mrmayhem17

Post by mrmayhem17 »

Scotty1314 wrote:An admirable response Lisertan and for what its worth I thing you and your team do a great yet underappreciated job....IMHO.
Same thought here, Giants are doing a great job. Not all of us are here to complain, we are here to give feedback, which is the best asset the company has.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

a complaint...is still feedback..

in all fairness I believe Giants was quite forward about it only being a bonus if purchased from their site.

That in itself.... lets face it, is something else Giants is doing wrong from a retailer perspective.. the bonus applies only to sales through their site....they still market to only a portion or their player base with a bonus

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
markare

Post by markare »

They admitted it was problematic on their part. Read the post lis put in. They put the bonus on their site only to generate more finances as they don't have to pay hosts etc. Any small company would do the same thing. They have held their hands up and admitted it was a fault and they will work on rectifying it for others
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Edje623

Post by Edje623 »

Kudos to Lisertan for explaining the situation. As is said before, Giants listens to the players and is one of the few game developers that actually do. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated. Once again, thanks for the explanation.

Cheers,
Edje.
NickCooper

Post by NickCooper »

This is for Lisertan and everyone else. I know every one is upset because people did get the new MF sprayer. This is how I would fix the hole situation. I would make it a separate item for the sprayer that You have to pay for. I know Xbox got the fendent 900 black edition, PlayStation got the New Holland T7 blue, And PC got the challenger mt700 black edition.. I would make it so no matter what your playing on you can buy the tractors. Problem solved. Just be thankful they have this form and the developers actually talk to us. Because they don't have to at all.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

As Lisertan already pointed out, the plan is to give an incentive to people to buy the DLC directly on our website. This is similar to pre-order bonuses that are usually given only if the game is bought at specific stores, like Amazon, Steam or GameStop, the difference there is that in that case these shop give incentives to us so that it makes sense to create a specific bonus for them.
Like we did in the past, we will however eventually release the bonus content to all players, probably through the integrated ModHub.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

NickCooper wrote: I know Xbox got the fendent 900 black edition, PlayStation got the New Holland T7 blue,
PS4 also got the the Fendt 900 Black edition
Bladerunner92

Post by Bladerunner92 »

wildflower wrote:Hi Lisertan,

Since there is a lot of demand for the MF sprayer, me included, i like it 2, is there no possibility to put it for buying? Perhaps on a democratic price and perhaps you guys earn still something from it? :hmm:

I agree,I would be more then willing to purchase the MF9300 sprayer mod for the ps4 version of FS17
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Bladerunner92 wrote:
wildflower wrote:Hi Lisertan,

Since there is a lot of demand for the MF sprayer, me included, i like it 2, is there no possibility to put it for buying? Perhaps on a democratic price and perhaps you guys earn still something from it? :hmm:

I agree,I would be more then willing to purchase the MF9300 sprayer mod for the ps4 version of FS17
Then you have people moaning that u have to pay for something that is free
Snowmexican

Post by Snowmexican »

Lisertan wrote:
mrmayhem17 wrote:

Why are people complaining about free stuff. You can sit here and try and complain all day but giants has done nothing but deliver if fs was made by ubisoft or ea it would be in the garbage already due to technical problems greasy micro transactions I could go on for days about my grievances with those two companies but I'm sure I'd just be preaching to the choir. As far as I can tell giants team has fixed problems asap and they take an active interest in what the community is saying even when we're being whinny little babies.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I agree @Snowmexican, Giants is generous with free stuff. They released a lot of content soon after the game was released. And just last week they released free content. And they provide access to hundreds of free mods. Other companies would try to charge microtransactions for everything.