Farming sim won't launch XBOX

PyroFarmer

Farming sim won't launch XBOX

Post by PyroFarmer »

Hello

I purchased the platinum edition 2 days ago and have been playing alot. Today i played again this morning and now when i try to launch the game the screen goes black and it just crashes back to Xbox menu. I have tried restarting xbox and switching it off etc but it still does not work??

Any suggstions would be appreciated
5ml

Re: Farming sim won't launch XBOX

Post by 5ml »

Not an isolated problem. The exact same thing just happened to me so I came here to see if other people were having this issue. Splash screen fades to black and then goes back to the Xbox menu screen.
markare

Post by markare »

Hold in the power sensor on the front of the xbox until it double beeps. Unplug the mains for 30 seconds. Plug back into the mains. Turn on and launch the game. Let it synchronise the data for the game and it should work. Also if it is a digital edition ensure your Internet is connected and all tests are hitting xbox live. If there is an interruption in your connection digital games crash back to the home screen as there is no way for it to show you own the product as all that data is stored online and not your system
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
5ml

Post by 5ml »

That's supposed to flush the cache, right? Doesn't change the situation at all, I'm afraid. Doesn't seem to be a digital rights issue or a Xbox live problem either. OP, you say you've got the Platinum edition? I bought the digital edition + season pass, and I've got a few hundred hours of save files I don't particularly want risk losing.
5ml

Post by 5ml »

OP, if you're still in need of a fix, try uninstalling and reinstalling. That's what solved things for me.
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

5ml wrote:OP, if you're still in need of a fix, try uninstalling and reinstalling. That's what solved things for me.
I'm having same issue. I downloaded game from Xbox store. Do you have to repurchase game if uninstalled? Will you lose all of your progress once you uninstall?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You'll lose all data, but you won't have to repurchase it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

Smith Modding wrote:You'll lose all data, but you won't have to repurchase it
I bit the bullet and tried it since I couldn't play anyway. Luckily, I didn't lose my save game. I did have to re-download all my mods though.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Game saves and game data are separate on consoles, well PS4 at least.
markare

Post by markare »

Depending how you delete it depends if you lose your saved game. If you go into the manage game option on xbix you can choose what parts to uninstall. You can leave your saved games and mods installed and just delete the core game files and reinstall them.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress