Fs17 Pc Overloader course

Mdart

Fs17 Pc Overloader course

Post by Mdart »

Im somewhat new to course play and i am having trouble making the over loader course function correctly. The problem that i am having is that the auger wagon wont unload into the grain trailer. I can maunaully unload but it wont automatically unload. I have tried moded maps and in game maps and different combinations of wagons and trailers. I set the wait point and park the grain trailer after the auger wagon reached the overloader point to ensure proper placement. Anybody else have this trouble?
BostonJohnny1226

Re: Fs17 Pc Overloader course

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

You have to set a "pause" point where it would unload into the trailer. So you would have a start, pause and end point. On some wagons, you have to set the pipes height before you start the course.
Mdart

Post by Mdart »

Thanks for the help. So when i set the wait point i use the P symbol with the box around it. I did also set the auger height The only thing strange is i cant set the auger postion. It will say unknown no matter when i try to change it throught the course recording. When running the course the driver will stop with the auger out at the wait point but will not unload. I have tried to repostion the grain semi trailer thinking the trigger was located in a wierd spot. No luck yet.
Jotboy

Post by Jotboy »

hi, do you have the Combine Addon mod? This caused a very similar problem to me a while back. Disabled the mod and it all worked again. HTH
Mdart

Post by Mdart »

Yes i do! I will disable and try! Thank you