Cantabria Infinite can't buy fabrics and .....

sjareltje

Cantabria Infinite can't buy fabrics and .....

Post by sjareltje »

I downloaded the map Cantabria Infinite but can't buy the fabrics. Is there something i got to do before i can buy the fabrics. Help needed i like the map very much, so it would be nice to use all the possibilities in the game.

Thx in advance for your help.
hpmc13

Re: Cantabria Infinite can't buy fabrics and .....

Post by hpmc13 »

I haven't played this map, but I think that you manufacture the fabric and sell it? That's how I've seen it work on other maps with fabric. You provide wool from your sheep and whatever else the factory might need. Again, I haven't played the map, but, why would you need to buy fabric?
Playing on PC
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Factories/production facilities is what is meant, best guess, not fabric as in woven wool or anything
MC, aka Master of Cereals
empato

Post by empato »

You have to enter the amount which you have to pay for it. It`s the same as you do it on the Stappenbach
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Sorry about that; I should have thought that through. I'm actually playing this map as well, now. In order to buy the factories you need to stand at the icon at each factory's entrance. A pop-up should come up. Press 'R' and then enter the amount you want to pay. There are a couple that you already own - compost and desalination, as far as I can tell so far.
Playing on PC