Seasons mods

clodhopper51

Seasons mods

Post by clodhopper51 »

Ok I have ONE map where seasons is loaded into but on all my other mods the skip night is engaging and seasons is NOT loaded or selected :confusednew: I have shut off the ai part and the end and beginning shifts and it still kicks in and that was before the platinum upgrade any other suggestions
clodhopper51

Re: Seasons mods

Post by clodhopper51 »

the other maps do NOT have seasons mod activated cause I am not sure i like the mod yet
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

clodhopper51 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:45 pm Ok I have ONE map where seasons is loaded into but on all my other mods the skip night is engaging and seasons is NOT loaded or selected :confusednew: I have shut off the ai part and the end and beginning shifts and it still kicks in and that was before the platinum upgrade any other suggestions
Sorry, but could you explain some more what is the problem? On savegames where Seasons is not loaded skip night is automatically engaged? And what do you mean by "shut off the ai part and hte end and beginning shifts"? Can you also test on a fresh save without Seasons to confirm whether it happens there?
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I am still experiencing the accelerated night time speed on NON SEASON maps
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Sounds like a mod conflict
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@clodhopper51: if you are playing on windows or macOS please post the log.txt of the game from the time the issue occured (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

when I go to sell my tractor at the shop I can't do it. it only gives me repair or customize. playing tvtof on xbox 1 with 3 day seasons. giants mod says it is worth 43k but only way I can sell it is use the garage and it offers me 39k. no big problem.
another thing that maybe I did wrong. I cut down the trees in the summer time and thought the leaves would leave when winter season came. unfortunately for me the leaves are still there so I have to figure out how to get rid of them. I did take a curved branch to the lumber yard but it would not accept it. I will try the wood chipper next on those curved branches. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

didn't think of that. hopefully it will be worth more after being repaired. chas

new problem maybe. I cut the trees down on the first day of winter. plaining 3 day seasons. all had the leaves off. worked ok first day. went to second day of winter and the trees I cut now had all the leaves on them. I am playing tvtof hard mode...

btw. I like driving the tractor without the cab. the mf 600 has no cab but I am trying to find out a bigger tractor with no cab now. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode