Update 1.5.1 for Mac

tyfarmer

Update 1.5.1 for Mac

Post by tyfarmer »

Hi, my son wants to get the Platinum Add-On but it says in the top corner of the game 1.4.4.0. Does that mean he needs an update? The update page says for Mac it will update automatically. But I guess it hasn't. Sorry, I don't really know much about any of this but my son has been badgering me to get the Platinum Add-On.
lexiontech

Re: Update 1.5.1 for Mac

Post by lexiontech »

Mine prompts for an update when I first launch the game. You could try restarting your computer and then starting the game, a pop up should come up saying 1.5.1 is available. Also make sure you computer is connected to the internet.
tyfarmer

Post by tyfarmer »

I just tried it but the only thing that comes up when I started the game is the link for the Add-On and two other things. The come up at the bottom of the screen. None of them are the update.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@tyfarmer: welcome to the forum!

To get the game to check for the update again you can try the tips I've posted in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=920&t=100310&hilit=appc ... 14#p772414
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules