Farming Simulator 17 won't Load With Mods

RDAllen

Farming Simulator 17 won't Load With Mods

Post by RDAllen »

Hi, After installing the latest 1.5.3 patch I am no longer able to load Farming Simulator with ANY mods. Since installing the update the game immediately crashes if I even 1 mod in the mod folder, doesn't matter what mod it is, just 1 mod in the mod folder the game will immediately crash when opening. Error message is Giants Engine has stopped working, also nothing in the log other than it shows the list of mods loading. Before the update the game was fine and I did not have any problems with loading or mods. Only thing that changed was the update, I have the non-steam version and I have tried reinstalling the game, resetting the settings, nothing works!
ThaFarmer

Re: Farming Simulator 17 won't Load With Mods

Post by ThaFarmer »

Did you delete all the game's folders(the installation one, and the uses\Documents\Farming Simulator) after uninstalling?
farmerkath

Post by farmerkath »

I am having the same problem on my Windows 10 computer. It was fine yesterday with the mods I have installed but today I cannot get pass the loading page, I have tried taken out mods but still not working, it did load if I took out all mods but as soon as I reload them it just doesn't want to load, this is a downloaded version from Farming Simulator not Steam, not sure why it would play yesterday with all mods but not today, I think it must have something to do with the patch as when it was working it was stuttering a lot, how can I uninstall the patch?
RDAllen

Post by RDAllen »

It was removed when I uninstalled it, also checked to make sure it was removed from the program files as well.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Even if it looks like the log.txt might look like it contains anything that explains this issue it would still be helpful if you could post it here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions) so that others can get a better overview of your setup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules