Platinum Expansion 17

mfos

Platinum Expansion 17

Post by mfos »

My son has FS17 PC version on dvd rom. He got the 17 platinum expansion pack for Christmas also on dvd rom. He always plays the original version with the dvd in the laptop. Obviously we can’t put both dvds in the laptop at the same time so we’re having trouble. Is there a way to download the original version onto the laptop then put the expansion pack in the disc drive or will we have to buy the download version off the internet. Sorry, very green with this! Please help!
FordFarmer97

Re: Platinum Expansion 17

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Pretty sure you put the Platinum Edition disk in the drive and download it. Then you can apply it to the game I believe
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
markare

Re: Platinum Expansion 17

Post by markare »

The platinum expansion doesn't need the base game. It is a stand alone version but You can make an ISO of both discs so you don't need to put either in to play the game. Forget the site off the top of my head but just do a quick Google search for " How to create an ISO" and it will give you the exact steps you need to take to do it
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress