update 1.5.3

dimmub

update 1.5.3

Post by dimmub »

Helo, i have a problem wich i don t know the solution after googling....when i download the new update for fs17, i go to the map downloads, and after clicking to install, a pop up appears with notification that this app can not be executed on ur pc....i have W10 with latest updates...This is the first time that I encounter this problem, and have no clue. The 1.5.1 is installed now btw, with succes and no problems, but yhe new one gives problem.
don_apple

Re: update 1.5.3

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Without more information about your setup it will ve difficult to help. Therefore please post the log.txt of the game here (see the link ‚log.txt‘ in my signature for ibstructions).

It would also help if you could show a screenshot of the exact error message (you can find instructions on how to post images here in the ‚Image Server‘ link in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
dimmub

Post by dimmub »

thnx for ur answer, i figured it out...my antivirus program blocked the .exe file. I turned of the a.v and problem was solved. After installing i rebooted my pc, and all worked fine...
For me u can close this one.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Glad to hear it is solved. Closing as requested.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules