Issue with Crop harvest PS4.

SmokinRoses

Issue with Crop harvest PS4.

Post by SmokinRoses »

Okay, so we finally got to the harvest stage of our farm crops. But it's not letting us harvest. It shows on the "Harvest stage" for when we can harvest the crops which we've been going by. We planted the fields since day 1 of starting Seasons. But it's not letting us when it should be.. I hope I explained this clear enough. Just curious if this is a bug or a glitch, or what are we suppose to do.
VMB-TAN

Re: Issue with Crop harvest PS4.

Post by VMB-TAN »

Could be. Buy that Wopster handheld thingy and check out the percentage in the growing stage, that'll clear things up for the time being.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Check the field's growth state is yellow on the in game menu, as crops take on a harvestable texture before they are actually ready with seasons. You can't always go by the seasons calendar, as crops may grow slower if you had a cold spring.
As mentioned, you can use the wopstr tool, but I find it easier to use the menu, it saves going to the field.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
SmokinRoses

Post by SmokinRoses »

Hairy Bob wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:43 pm Check the field's growth state is yellow on the in game menu, as crops take on a harvestable texture before they are actually ready with seasons. You can't always go by the seasons calendar, as crops may grow slower if you had a cold spring.
As mentioned, you can use the wopstr tool, but I find it easier to use the menu, it saves going to the field.
Ahh yes, we figured it out. It's hard getting used to realism mods. lol Do any of you know why the produce in milk for cows is fluctuating wrong...it's Autumn we finally got all the levels for feeding, bedding, and water to 100% for 51 cows, and we only got 2k in milk money.. Yet, when in the summer, we didn't give them any power food, only had water grass/hay, and silage, and it was giving us 5k in milk a night. Not understanding the mechanics of the "realism" mod on this. Why would we be getting less now? We understand in the Winter this would take affect. But now, it don't make sense for it being Autumn season. Any suggestions, or comments about why this is happening, and if it's a glitch or anything. Please and thank you! :)
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ The milk is supposed to be like that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
SmokinRoses

Post by SmokinRoses »

Hmm, that's odd. But okay, thank you for your input!