Track Hat Issue, please help

NowHeresRoy

Track Hat Issue, please help

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Just got my TrackHat in the mail yesterday, watched the videos and went through the setup as per instructed. Also read a post on fs-UK from this_is_gav on when he got his and his setup advice. The thing is, according to the opentrack software and the cl eye software everything is working fine. My issue is, when i enable headtracking in the menu of farming simulator 17 as soon as i get in any vehicle the camera jumps all over the place. Besides the jumping around i can see the head tracking in the background making my movements or somewhat, as its hard to make out through the violent jumping. But even if the tracking software and hat are turned off, it still does the erratic behavior until i turn head tracking off in the main menu. Weird thing is it was working fine last night, but now not so much. I did completely delete my input bindings and reset them this morning but not sure why that would effect it. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.