Updating Platinum edition is not working

rex250

Updating Platinum edition is not working

Post by rex250 »

hello everyone,

I just bought this game on DVD. I have a platinum edition and today I wanted to start on multiplayer. the problem is my platinum edition is v1.1.0 and if I download the new version on the official internet site it will install the game and says it was a succes. So it says it is finished but when I start the game it still says it is V1.1.0. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I can't get it working. anyone else had this problem?
MattyL

Re: Updating Platinum edition is not working

Post by MattyL »

I am having the same issue but with the Big Bud Expansion Pack.
don_apple

Re: Updating Platinum edition is not working

Post by don_apple »

@rex250: welcome to the forum!

As you can see on http://www.farming-simulator.com/update ... country=us the latest version for the Platinum add-on is 1.1.0, so it looks like you have the most up to date version for that.

Most likely you are missing the latest update for the game itself to version 1.5.3.1, which you can also download from the link above.

If it still doesn't work then please post the log.txt of the game so that we can get a better overview of your setup (see the link 'log,txt' in my signature for instructions)-
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules