FS17 Causes computer to restart

Tdw1213

FS17 Causes computer to restart

Post by Tdw1213 »

Hello, I made a post over the weekend and did everything people said to do, and I haven't heard back from anyone... probably because no one else knows the problem either. Now, farming simulator causes my computer to restart after I click play and it starts loading. I have all up to date graphics drivers, I have downloaded the 1.5.3.1 update as well as the platinum update and nothing is working. The only "mod" that I have is the platinum one when I go to start a game, so that can't be the problem. I haven't heard back from anyone since like Sunday, and I'm not computer smart so I have no idea what to do, so I was relying on the people on the forum to help. Attached is the log thing in case anyone needs it.
Attachments
log.txt
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: FS17 Causes computer to restart

Post by böserlöwe »

hi, could you make some Pics about the Path or Folders who you have install the Game?
If you start the Install, you have use the install as Admin in Standard Folder or change the installfolder to a other Drive or Folder on PC?
For the Best Install you have to install the Game first, Start the Game, answer when question for Key, Start a Savegame zapping the maschines, save and quite the Game,
than Patch 1.5.3.1.
Restart of PC
Install DLC Platinum with AdminRights,
you have enogh memory on Disckspace free?
Which Security Software you have install on PC?