Installed Mods gone from Modhub

FarmerGerz18

Installed Mods gone from Modhub

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

I have recently loaded FS17 on the Xbox One and when I went into the Modhub in the top right corner it said Used disk space: 0%

I checked in the Installed menu and I only have the Platinum Expansion. I have noticed that my network connection has been a little slow last couple of days which could effect the sync data time.

Any ideas??
Xbox One
markare

Re: Installed Mods gone from Modhub

Post by markare »

The used disc space is for mods not DLC. If you have not installed any mods you won't have used disc space. The platinum extension doesn't use mod space. Install a map from the mod hub and you will see the % change.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

markare wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 pm The used disc space is for mods not DLC. If you have not installed any mods you won't have used disc space. The platinum extension doesn't use mod space. Install a map from the mod hub and you will see the % change.
Sorry I forgot to mention that I have installed many mods before this happened approximately 85% used disc space worth.
Xbox One
markare

Post by markare »

Have you reset your console at all at any point? If so that causes mods from games to unload. You will need to install them again.
Xb1
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

No I haven't reset my console but I have had a recent Xbox system update, maybe this has uninstalled the mods.
Xbox One
markare

Post by markare »

The system update wouldn't do that. Next question I have. You say you recently loaded it into your console. Did you have it before then deleted the game files??
Xb1
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

No, what I mean by loading is just regular startup. I just started the game up as normal and when I navigated to the Mods from the main menu I discovered that my previously installed mods were gone.
I have re-installed the mods now by individually downloading them from the modhub so its all ok now.
It's just strange how all of a sudden how they all just uninstalled.
Xbox One
Rich1369

Post by Rich1369 »

Is there a way to transfer downloaded mods from my old xbox to my new one? I've downloaded alot of mods and would rather not have to go back threw and redownload them all individually 🤦‍♂️