Character Glitch

KDog02

Character Glitch

Post by KDog02 »

I was removing trees and picked up a branch and my character got glitch into the ground to where my body is in the ground but my head isn't. Is there anyway I can fix this? Please help me out ASAP
Thanks
markare

Re: Character Glitch

Post by markare »

Save the game. Exit and restart. Or else tab into a vehicle
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
KDog02

Post by KDog02 »

markare wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:54 am Save the game. Exit and restart. Or else tab into a vehicle
Does not work, ive done both things and i am still glitched into the ground, it has happened to me before but i was stuck crouching, only way i found to resolve the issue was to restart my game and start fresh, but i don't really want to do that.
Last edited by KDog02 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
markare

Post by markare »

Do you have the mod that remembers your last location installed and selected if so try disabling that. It should load you back to the original starting point of the map
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
KDog02

Post by KDog02 »

markare wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:37 am Do you have the mod that remembers your last location installed and selected if so try disabling that. It should load you back to the original starting point of the map
Ok, i had the console mod or whatever its called where you could turn muscle mod on, i picked up the tree and glitched into the ground. I do not have last location mod installed.
KDog02

Post by KDog02 »

KDog02 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:38 am
markare wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:37 am Do you have the mod that remembers your last location installed and selected if so try disabling that. It should load you back to the original starting point of the map
Ok, i had the console mod or whatever its called where you could turn muscle mod on, i picked up the tree and glitched into the ground. I do not have last location mod installed.
Ok i got it, just uninstalled a mod and im good now. Thanks!
jbordelon

Post by jbordelon »

Might want to see a chiropractor after that.