mod install trouble FS15 windows 10

goldfarmer11

mod install trouble FS15 windows 10

Post by goldfarmer11 »

I have searched this forum trying to see if I can find the solution to my problem before I post a question but couldn't find anything. so here goes. I'm not the most tech savvy guy out here but I have installed mods from various sites on FS11 and FS13 for years on a windows 7 system without problem. I recently upgraded my PC to one that runs windows 10 and runs FS15 very smoothly, but when I attempt to load any map from any modsite it will show up on mod menu at the start of the game but will not load any mod maps from any sites. it will say game is loading with the three pics on the in game description but after half hr of waiting still won't load. I can't even get the classics pack DLC from the official website to install properly, it shows that it is installed but go to shop and try to purchase an item from classics and game says item not available for purchase try again, but it never will complete purchase. some mods will install and some items will be able to be purchased and others from the same mod get the unavailable message. Please help. I'm out of my comfort zone and don't know enough tech wise to dig any deeper on my own. Thank you