PS4 crash when buying items

jbordelon

PS4 crash when buying items

Post by jbordelon »

I seem to have a repeatable issue. If I open the store in FS17 and buy 4 items, my game will crash. It doesn't matter if the items are stock or mods. If I just buy one or two, and close the store, then open it again and buy more, it works ok. Any ideas?

The error code is CE-34878-0

Thanks in advance!
markare

Re: PS4 crash when buying items

Post by markare »

A quick Google search of the error code returned this
PS4 error CE-34878-0 happened to users from time to time. But don’t worry! It is not hard to fix. Here we give some troubleshooting steps to help.

What is error code CE-34878-0 on PS4?
Error CE-34878-0 is a general error that happens when the game you are currently playing on the PlayStation 4 has crashed. It usually triggered by PS4 corrupted data or system software.

Why you getting error code CE-34878-0 constantly?
If you are are continuing to receive the CE-34878-0 error, it suggests that it's not a normal crash and something is wrong. And as a result, you will not be able to paly your games before fixing the issue.

Take the following steps to fix error ce-34878-0 on PS4
Fix#1. Restart your console - the easiest way
When you receive a CE-34878-0 error, please first to restart the console to check if it helps.

Fix#2. Install the latest PS 4 System Software and game updates
Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system to check if it works.

To install the latest game updates:

1) Go to the PlayStation home screen.
2) Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
3) Select "Check For Update" to install the most recent update.

To install the latest PS 4 System Software:

1) Go to the PlayStation home screen, select Settings.
2) Choose "System Software Update" to install the most recent update.
3) Reboot your PlayStation 4.

Fix#3. Reinstall the original hard drive
PS4 hard drive upgrade is one of the possible reasons for CE-34878-0 error, so if you have ever replaced the hard disk drive in your system, please re-install the original HDD to check if it is the issue.

Fix#4. Back up your saved data and Initialize PS4 - the final fix
If CE-34878-0 error still exists to disturb, we recommend you back up your saved data, and then go to the PlayStation home screen, navigate [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4
Try that see how you get on
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
jbordelon

Re: PS4 crash when buying items

Post by jbordelon »

Just for anyone else who may have this issue, it seems like the fix is to have less mods turned on for the game. I had a lot, so I went through and turned off what I wasn't using and the game works fine now. I guess the store can't handle "overstock". :-p