Game crashing

Coldlandlord

Game crashing

Post by Coldlandlord »

Hey guys I have a problem or two with fs17 on pc.

It doesn't seem to matter which map I use or which vehicle mods I have on the farm at the time but the screen image randomly crashes/freezes. The game is still running behind the screen crash as I can here it responding to what I am doing withe the controls and I can perform all the functions, the image is just stuck at the point it crashes. I can even press escape, guess where the save and ok buttons are and save the game before guessing where quit button is. When I do this I get back to the main menu and reload my save game. It doesn't seem to happen with any pattern. Sometimes I can play for 2-3 hours and other times it happens within 10 mins. It's becoming quite anoying!

Another thing I have noticed which I'm not sure if it's related but when starting the game it sometimes goes blank or gets stuck on the loading screen. As soon as I hit ctrl alt del to launch task manager, the game responds and continues to load.
markare

Re: Game crashing

Post by markare »

Post your log text so others are able to help. There may be something in there that can help. Just copy all the text in it. Use the spoiler tags here and paste it.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress