Woodshire issues XB1

Jballak9197

Woodshire issues XB1

Post by Jballak9197 »

On woodshire after plowing and planting soy beans in my fields. After midnight all my fields automatically switched back to just harvested, which crop had just been planted. Also the sheep area cleanliness never goes completely 100% clean.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Hairy Bob

Re: Woodshire issues XB1

Post by Hairy Bob »

I take it you're using seasons? This happens if you plant something outside of the planting window.
Press left alt+S to bring up the seasons menu and see what time of year to plant each crop.
I'd also recommend reading the seasons manual to avoid any other pitfalls.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Hairy Bob wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 pm I take it you're using seasons? This happens if you plant something outside of the planting window.
Press left alt+S to bring up the seasons menu and see what time of year to plant each crop.
I'd also recommend reading the seasons manual to avoid any other pitfalls.
It was mid spring and I was planting Soy beans. Never had this happen on Gold crest valley.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
markare

Post by markare »

Are you loading all the geo for seasons. If so then you will run into problems. Each geo has different patterns. Always check the seasons info screen. Because something worked a certain way on one map doesn't mean it will replicate on all maps.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress