Problem using Fanatec pedals Clubsport v3

curious_orb

Problem using Fanatec pedals Clubsport v3

Post by curious_orb »

Hello everyone :hi: ,
I have the Fanatec Clubsport V.3 pedals, and when I connect them to the game, the menu selection moves through the options selecting randomly until every thing is maxed out. Disconnecting the pedals stops the issue immediately. I can still use the mouse to select options, so it is not completely overriding my other cvontrols. I have not found any references to this issue online in any of my searches, and am pretty frustrated at this point.
Any help would be fantastic and greatly appreciated!

curious_orb
curious_orb

Re: Problem using Fanatec pedals Clubsport v3

Post by curious_orb »

ok, figured out the issue at least. the clutch pedal is activating unless it is held in the middle position. so now i have to figure out how to make it read as no input when released.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

I gave up with my V2 base and v2 pedals.
However think you need to set pedals as combined in the fanatic driver. Expect you worked that out anyway.

Do you have fanatic clubsport base/wheel also? If so if you get everything configured to work, I would love to get a copy of your "input bindings xml" file to try out. I spent hours/days trying to get my clubsport V2 base and bmw rim with V2 pedals congigured. Gave up and went back to xbox controller in the end.

My problem was getting the walk/view configured so didn't need the mouse.
curious_orb

Post by curious_orb »

if i get it working i'll be sure to post it