Ropa DLC won't install and adding Plat. (non steam) to Steam

ALemonNamedDuck

Ropa DLC won't install and adding Plat. (non steam) to Steam

Post by ALemonNamedDuck »

Hi community,

Since the Ropa DLC was released just today, I decided to buy it.
So went to the Steam store, payed for the Ropa DLC. It does show up in list of DLC's (linked to my installation of FS17), but:
It will not install (wrong program(ming), in Dutch; verkeerde programmatuur).

I also reinstalled FS17 in its whole, offline though, which is my mistake. But after that; installed it while I was online, AND removed my folders in the Steamdirectory and "Savegame folder/settings folder' , but no luck.

Is the game not made ready for the new DLC? That would be amateuristic.

However I do have another question; I have bought the Platinum edition as retail, but I wonder if I can add it to my Steam library (I payed for it, so I assume it doesn't matter on what kind of platform it sits).
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: Ropa DLC won't install and adding Plat. (non steam) to Steam

Post by Stegei »

The DLC on Steam has not been released yet on Steam. It will be available at 9:00am Pacific Time (17:00 here in Central Europe)
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

Stegei wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm The DLC on Steam has not been released yet on Steam. It will be available at 9:00am Pacific Time (17:00 here in Central Europe)
it is 17:15 now and i still am not able to download the dlc and i live in denmark so it is the same timezone
playing on pc
ALemonNamedDuck

Post by ALemonNamedDuck »

Thanks for the reply.
The ropa DLC is now in game, didn't knew it was released later on the day, my appologies.

Thread/topic can be closed if needed