Problem with Ropa DLC

FrodeS

Problem with Ropa DLC

Post by FrodeS »

I've bought and installed the ROPA DLC but find myself in trouble when I try to purchase the NawaRo-Maus or the Maus 5. Either of these are possible to buy in the game, all other parts of the DLC is just fine.

When I push "Buy" on these machines and then "Yes" on the next prompt, it never gets past the "Your selection if being purchased" dialogue box. I can simply press "Esc" out of that box and I'm back where I can press "Buy" again.

Playing on PC.

Please find log attached.
Attachments
log.txt
(78.44 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
don_apple

Re: Problem with Ropa DLC

Post by don_apple »

There is an incompatibility between these machines and the "Better Fuel Usage" mod (FS17_FuelUsageDisplay): https://github.com/TyKonKet/FS17_FuelUs ... /issues/43

Until this is fixed don't activate the FS17_FuelUsageDisplay mod in the game if you want to use these machines.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
FrodeS

Post by FrodeS »

Quick and to the point as always - thanks don_apple!
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

very strange, since i downloaded Ropa DLC , i use it with FS17_FuelUsageDisplay without any problem my version of FS17_FuelUsageDisplay in it's modDesc is : <version>3.8.0.0</version>
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

BernardC wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:34 pm very strange, since i downloaded Ropa DLC , i use it with FS17_FuelUsageDisplay without any problem my version of FS17_FuelUsageDisplay in it's modDesc is : <version>3.8.0.0</version>
That is strange indeed. Because 'till this day the version 3.8.0.0 that I also run is still bugging with the Ropa machines.
If I want to use the Maus 5 or the Nawaro Maus, I have to disable the FuelUsageDisplay mod.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.