My key is already registered?

dann2225

My key is already registered?

Post by dann2225 »

I need help

When i go on the GIANTS website and type in my key i get taken to the download site but when i have downloaded the game and try to open the game i have to type in my key again and it's says that it's already been used. Here is what the game says " Activation failed. Online Activation limit exceeded"

The game was bought on the G2A website.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: My key is already registered?

Post by Stegei »

Looks like you bought a stolen key on G2A, so you should return it an get a new one or reclaim your money.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Was this the first installation of your game and you baugth the key just recently or was it a reinstallation?

In case of reinstallation you should get in concat with the Giants support team.

If it's your first installation you should get in contact with g2a team.

G2A provides a "service" called "g2a shield", you can get a refund or different key if you added that when you bougth the game.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
dann2225

Post by dann2225 »

What if i didn't add the g2a shield? and the buyer i bought it from has 80000 + reviews?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

you can still try to get in contact with their customer service. but it migth take a while. G2A Shield user are prefered.
Last edited by juf.de on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
dann2225

Post by dann2225 »

Okay... it's just really bad that i've been so happy about me getting to play it with my friends and now it dosen't work
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is a reason why G2A and other key sellers are this cheap, if you wanted 100% security in the first place, you should have ordered it directly from Giants or Steam ...
Otherwise you have to take a risk and/or time to deal with their customer service due to problems like yours.
Playing on PC
dann2225

Post by dann2225 »

Yea i know... but it's just so expensive and i can't afford that
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Sorry, i missed one, at Amazon you can get it cheap aswell (15€ for me, not sure where you are from) and it's way more secure than other key sellers.
If you are low on money but want a game, check all the options and decide then which one is worth the risk.
Playing on PC
dann2225

Post by dann2225 »

But i can activate the key on the website but not when i try to open the game?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The website probably only checks if the key exists and the game if it is a valid key.
Just get in touch with the g2a customer service and ask for a refund or another key.
Playing on PC
dann2225

Post by dann2225 »

Okay... will do