I hope someone has seen this before (need help please )

c6ls3vette

I hope someone has seen this before (need help please )

Post by c6ls3vette »

Hey guys i am going coocoo trying to figure out what this LUA error is from , I have many hours on this map and has been fine up until recently , I added the mod creator tools and then deleted it so not sure if that is any cause for this error but I will attach my log if someone could please for the love of all things holy help me :confusednew:

Here is a short version of my error:

Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 160663 in method 'getVisibility'.
LUA call stack:
dataS/scripts/utils/SoundUtil.lua (149) : getVisibility
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Steerable.lua (637) : onCameraSwitched
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Steerable.lua (670) : setActiveCameraIndex
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Attachable.lua (857) : removeToolCameras
dataS/scripts/utils/SpecializationUtil.lua (19) : f
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Attachable.lua (665) : attachableRemoveToolCameras
dataS/scripts/utils/SpecializationUtil.lua (19) : f
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/AttacherJoints.lua (1202) : onDetach
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/AttacherJoints.lua (1317) : detachImplement
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Attachable.lua (461) : detachImplementByObject
dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua (1518) : preDelete
dataS/scripts/network/NetworkNode.lua (70) : delete
dataS/scripts/network/Server.lua (34) : delete
dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua (299) : delete
dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua (537) : delete
dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua (84) : delete
dataS/scripts/events.lua (125) : delete
dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenu.lua (457) : OnInGameMenuMenu
dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenu.lua (614) : leaveCurrentGame
dataS/scripts/gui/elements/ButtonElement.lua (191) : raiseCallback
dataS/scripts/gui/elements/GuiElement.lua (279) : mouseEvent
dataS/scripts/gui/elements/Gui.lua (270) : mouseEvent
dataS/scripts/main.lua (1857) : mouseEvent
Attachments
log.txt
log for lua error
(80.34 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
juf.de

Re: I hope someone has seen this before (need help please )

Post by juf.de »

Oh my, this looks like it's thefirst time you checked your log file ...
1. Please update your graphicsdriver, yours is nearly antique
2. you should keepthe mods in the zipfiles there are provided in, unless you get a "unzip", "extract_me" or "entpacken", then unzip the content only into your mod folder
3. delete these mods: FS17_Kinze1050..., Volvo300forest..., FS17_ponsse_crane_ModLandNet_4, WMF_Durastar6wheeler_FS17, JohnDeere8520T_ModLandNet

Also I recommend you stay away from sites like modland.net and such, as these mods tend to be poorly made, i could have included way more mods in the "delete list" and most of them where from that site.

Once you did this, either report back or check the log yourself and delete all mods which cause anerror or warning. Lua callstacks tend to come from script mods more often, as many modders don't know how to implemet these scripts, so always check the log after installing a new mod, if it causes an error or influences your game inan unwanted way.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
c6ls3vette

Post by c6ls3vette »

man thank you !!! I have hesitated to update my graphics driver due to me playing GTA V , but yeah i should def do that , ah so mod land isnt a good site ? And i always though you were supposed to unzip all the mods lol , im def a newbie when it comes to this kind of stuff . I will try doing all that now and see if that helps, again thank you for your help !!!

Oh and also does it hurt anything since I unzip my mods ? I dont ever play multiplayer so never thought about it
c6ls3vette

Post by c6ls3vette »

hey juf , I did what you said and updated drivers , and also deleted those mods and also any mod that I added since the issue started and for some reason I am still getting that error ? Do you think adding the creator tools mod and then removing it could cause that ?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Maybe, maybe not, take that mod out and test again, i'm not god, without information i can't help you ...
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Quick question- why exactly were you hesitant in updating your graphics driver?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10