courseplay on fs 17 SP

clodhopper51

courseplay on fs 17 SP

Post by clodhopper51 »

I am having a glitch on course play and game play on one map. I play on PC thru Steam. I was playing the New Canadian Ultimate 10 map plus the machines and the fix for same map was working fine and then all of the sudden Steam dies and updates. When it came back up I had to reinstall FS17 when I did the following happened 1} Courseplay stopped putting out the traces for the path around the field and back and forth etc. just showing the start and stop sighs . 2) On the Canadian map plows NO LONGER plowed they planted something green. I deleted from steam and re-installed the game 3x to see if i could get it to work and as far as I can tell course play for FS17 has stopped doing what it has done for however long FS17 has been out. Changed versions of the mod from 5.2.0.0 to 5.2.0.1.1.0 no help. Just wondering if anyone else using steam has had this problem.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: courseplay on fs 17 SP

Post by böserlöwe »

Courseplay on gitHub is at Version 5.02.0070 so if you update and try again.
https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay
http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/ ... index.html
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I could not find any new cps on fs17mods hopefully i can dl this wout my spy ware killing the site
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I have cp 5.02.00011 loaded and had 5.2.0.0 loaded when this issue started and I believe the problems are from an update from steam. Every time that steam updates i lose stuff whole maps all my equipment so put emailed giants to see if I can a dl link to play outside of steam. And by the way the download says 5.2.0x not 5.2.0070
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Tried this and still got the green on the fields and no furrows when plowing so problem still exists and NOTHING as far as path or a start and stop for that matter
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

That is the problem i do have other issues as I stated earlier equipment and entire maps disappear I haven't finished one map it always happens after a Steam update
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

May have to do what I have done before wipe it completely out and redownload it and start all over again
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

which I am going to do right now it always works but I am getting very tired of it. I haven't heard from Giants surprise but they may be sending a dvd for me i haven't checked my mail for a while that happens when you are retired.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Cleared all mods out of the mod file. Re-downloaded all mods I wanted made a mistake dling stevies mods and puter kept locking up. So did the clear again and am now re-dling all the mods I want again. I got the cp to work correctly as in the traces between the way points showed up and then the puter locked up and kept locking up.
gearhed502

Post by gearhed502 »

Try running the game in windowed mode instead of full screen. On a side note, I only get courseplay from github in boserlowe's link above, and Stevie's mods I only get from his farm simulator mods page on Facebook. Those two sites have up to date versions that work with the latest patch for the game. I have a feeling that some of the mods you are trying to use from different websites are causing problems for you