Toshiba satellite a205-s5000

Chvydually

Toshiba satellite a205-s5000

Post by Chvydually »

I have a quick but long topic of sorts question about this toshiba satillite a205-s5000 laptop my girlfriend bought alongside a chrome book. I am trying to use it to ride me over till I can get a proper gaming laptop to do some farming and try my hand at modding. My question is that is there any way to get the laptop to work with giants editor which u am in the process of going through and trying to get the "viewport" to work, I'm at work so I don't have the laptop with me at the moment. I had to upgrade windows from 32 bit to 64 bit in order to get editor to work. Short of a graphics card or video card is there any suggestions from the PC guys that'll help get this cheap laptop to at least work at minimum compliance.
OmaileyFactorGaming- :this: :gamer:PC *thumbsup*
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Toshiba satellite a205-s5000

Post by bassaddict »

I can't find any specs for that specific model, but seeing the other ones from the a205 series, it seems to be an over 10 years old model (12-13 years old, actually), which was already low end back then, when it was released. Unless there's a way newer model (which I can't find), there is nothing you could do to run FS on it, since it doesn't support the required hardware/software features.