Logitech Extreme 3d Pros not detected

cbe0004

Logitech Extreme 3d Pros not detected

Post by cbe0004 »

Hi,

I decided to return to FS17 on Steam and I am having issues with the joysticks being detected by the game. Windows 10 and other games see the joysticks but they are not showing up in the controller menu or the log file. The 'Use Gamepad/ Steering Wheel' option is on and the game detects my xbox 360 controller. When I was playing a year ago I had the joysticks working properly. I tried the joysticks on a laptop running FS17 Steam and they worked the first time but no matter what I have tried on my desktop I cant get the game to see the joysticks, even after uninstalling > deleting the Documents\My Games\Farming Simulator 17 folder and reinstalling with no mods. Is there something I am missing?
cbe0004

Re: Logitech Extreme 3d Pros not detected

Post by cbe0004 »

[SOLVED]

I figured out the problem. Steam Big Picture Mode had been set to "Use general assignments for generic controllers". When this was turned on the game would not recognize any controller except an XBOX 360 controller. Turning this off allowed the game to see all my controllers connected.
don_apple

Re: Logitech Extreme 3d Pros not detected

Post by don_apple »

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you were able to resolve this yourself, and thanks for also providing the solution.

I’m locking this thread since the issue is resolved.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules