FM17 frozen on loading screen after last update

jamiepearce

FM17 frozen on loading screen after last update

Post by jamiepearce »

Hi and help please,

I've tried all the normal non tech things, like moving mods, running as admin, and updating display drivers, however the game still freezes with a blue circle of doom on the loading screen.

Can any one help please?
log.txt
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
juf.de

Re: FM17 frozen on loading screen after last update

Post by juf.de »

I haven't experienced the problem you have, nor do i have the steam version of the game, but you could try the following:
1. remove all mods from the mod folder and try restarting the game
2. inside the farmingsimulator2017 folder (the folder where you mods folder is) should be a folder called "shader_cache", delete all the content of that and try restarting the game
3. open the steam client, navigate to your libary, right click on "farming simulator 2017" and open the "properties" window, there navigate to the "local files" tab and hit the "verify local files" (i do not have the english language version of steam, so the specific buttons might have a slightly different name, but the meaning should be the same as the ones i wrote down) then there should open up a window and you will have to wait untill the process finishes and try restarting the game.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC