Money disapering

bobpii

Money disapering

Post by bobpii »

I am playing Great Plains map and Mavrick map at different times in the game my money starts to disappear as if I am buying things goes from 11 million to 0 in about 1- 1 1/2 min does anyone what is causing this I will be trying more maps to see if it will be the same as these 2 thanks for the help
don_apple

Re: Money disapering

Post by don_apple »

This usually happens if you have some buggy mods installed.

If you are playing on Windows or macOS it would be helpful if you could post the logt.txt of the game here sot that others can get a better idea of your setup and might be able to point out what could be causing the issue (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
bobpii

Post by bobpii »

don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Thanks for providing the log.txt. When reviewing it I noticed that you don't have the latest version of the game installed:

Code: Select all

Farming Simulator 17
  Version: 1.5.1.0 b1583
Please download and install the patch to version 1.5.3.1 from http://www.farming-simulator.com/update ... country=us

If the issue still occurs after you have updated the game to version 1.5.3.1 you will have to check all the mods and mod-maps in your mods folder to find the one that is causing the issue.

To start with this please remove all files from the mods folder and then start a new career on one of the two standard maps of the game and test if the issue occurs again. If it doesn't occur you can start putting the mods back in the mods folder one-by-one, and after putting back each mod test it on a new career on one of the two standard maps.

If all mods work on a new career on the two standard maps you can then test the mod-maps, first without any mods and then together with the mods.

Repeat this procedure until you have found the mod that is causing the problem.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules