Multiplayer mods

calvinhawkeye

Multiplayer mods

Post by calvinhawkeye »

Hi all, im trying to join my friends oakfield map on pc, and its saying i dont have oakfield but clearly i do as i play my own savegame, it does say i need to update it but everytime i do, it says update again! please help
juf.de

Re: Multiplayer mods

Post by juf.de »

to play a multiplayer game all players must have the exact same mods with the same hash value, delete the oakfield map and download it again, should work then, otherwise tell your friends to do the same, after that you all should have the exact same version.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
calvinhawkeye

Post by calvinhawkeye »

juf.de wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:20 pm to play a multiplayer game all players must have the exact same mods with the same hash value, delete the oakfield map and download it again, should work then, otherwise tell your friends to do the same, after that you all should have the exact same version.
Thats sorted, now its saying the claas 920 isnt working, he gave me all his mods on the memory stick so for one out of them all to not work is strange
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Maybe he updated them inbetween or made some personal changes. As soon as you make a change to a zip file the hash value changes too. tell him he should send you his version, or both of you download it again like the map or the host just disables this mod and you play without it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC