Chainsaw Camera Problem

oyildirim

Chainsaw Camera Problem

Post by oyildirim »

Hello

I have just registered to ask for support. When I try to rotate the chainsaw sideways, the camera rotates sideways with the mouse too. I disabled all the mods to be sure. The game runs smooth at 60 fps and the log file is clean. I really don't know what to do at this point. I tried to reinstall the game, remove the documents folder, and even lower the version to lower versions through steam. I am totally in dark and need help.

Thanks in advance.
don_apple

Re: Chainsaw Camera Problem

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Based on the desription it sounds like you have the funtion to rotate the chainsaw and the function to rotate the camera configured on the same mouse axis. Therefore I would recommend to check the assignment of game functions in the "Oprtions - Controls" screen in the games main menu to see if there are any duplicate assignments.

You could also try to rename the inputBinding.xml file in the FarmingSimulator2017 to someting like "inputBinding.txt" so that the game will reset all the assignments, so that you can check if it works correctly with the default settings.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules