Weird Glitch

Basde1st

Weird Glitch

Post by Basde1st »

I have a weird glitch that makes me unable te see the weels of my trucks and trailers. I dont know how to fix it and i have already tried several things like
-Making a new save file.
-Restarting the game
-Restarting my computer
-Reinstaling the game
But nothing works
It happend when i wanted to load a save file, but i deleted the mods.

I hope you will help, and thanks already
don_apple

Re: Weird Glitch

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

In order to be able to help we need more information about you setup. Which platform are you playing on? Windows? macOS? PS4? Xbox?

If playing on Windows od macOS please post the log.txt file of the game (see the link ‚log.lxt‘ in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Basde1st

Post by Basde1st »

don_apple wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 pm Hello and welcome to the forum!

In order to be able to help we need more information about you setup. Which platform are you playing on? Windows? macOS? PS4? Xbox?

If playing on Windows od macOS please post the log.txt file of the game (see the link ‚log.lxt‘ in my signature).
i cant find the log.txt file.
I use Windows 10
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please have a look a the following post for instructions on where to find the log.txt and post it here: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
Basde1st

Post by Basde1st »

don_apple wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:34 pm Please have a look a the following post for instructions on where to find the log.txt and post it here: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
here it is, until you reply i will be playing FS 18 on my phone
Attachments
log.txt
(9.72 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

The main issue I see here ist that your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game and that the driver for it is way out-of-date (from 2012):

Code: Select all

Card Vendor: Intel Corporation
  Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics
  Version: 8.15.10.2900 (26.11.2012)
Therefore you should at least check if there is a newer driver for the graphics card available.

That the wheels become invisible could be related to the following errors which occur multiple times in the log.txt:

Code: Select all

Error: Failed to compile shader F32BD189-00020000-00000000-00080000.
To fix this you can try removing all files from the 'shader_cache' folder which is located at the same place where you found the log.txt.

Afterwards the issue might be gone for some time, but due to the issues with your graphics card they most likely will appear again sometime.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

FS22 Bugtracker