the game close alone

JTACE

the game close alone

Post by JTACE »

good afternoon
I have a problem that I do not know if someone else has and if someone can help me, I open the game I enter a game that I have saved or I open a new one and when I go out to go to the main menu the game closes alone and I do not know why, he did not do this before.
Thank you JT
JTACE

Re: the game close alone

Post by JTACE »

I think I found the problem and I do not know if this is happening with someone but the mod creator tools is what this is doing that when I leave the map the game goes down alone
W1der

Post by W1der »

I think there was just an update for this mod and there was a few new things added that might cause a conflict with an old mod that you have installed (possibly a mod doing "the same thing")!?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
dotfarmer

Post by dotfarmer »

Me too. This Creator Tools update 1.5.0.0 crashes the game whenever I want to quit. Deselecting the mod solves the problem. I tried to install the old version of Creator tools, and it works perfectly.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am away from gaming for the summer but reading the forum still ... and keeping an eye in the mod hub, so have not been able to test the new update of this mod.
(Actually cleared my desk of all controllers and stored them in the garage.)

I think the developer added "no collision" for camera in this update (I think I saw that in the change log).
Do you have the stand alone mod with the same feature installed also ... maybe this is causing the conflict?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BONK

Post by BONK »

Its the creator tools causing the crash on exit , Its the only mod in my folder at the moment and its doing it