Key binding help

WolfmoonCT

Key binding help

Post by WolfmoonCT »

I am running the Kuhn FPB-3135 baler/wrapper combo. I have the FS17_DCK_RoundBalerAutoUnload mod installed and active, and the FS17_FBP3135_ToggleWrapper mod. when I run the baler, the timer for dropping the bales is Z and the toggle wrapper is also Z. I cannot find in the options key bindings of the game where to change it. I want to change the togglewrapper to use Left Control Z to toggle on and off. Any help on where I can change this? I was running the Round Baler Auto Unload from another map, when running the new holland round baler that you start with on a lot of maps.
W1der

Re: Key binding help

Post by W1der »

Sounds as if you got a conflict with two mods that both might be using the same standard function from the original controls provided by GIANTS.
I do not have neither of these mods so I can not tell for sure.

Is there a "work around" by pressing G and toggle the active implement to get the settings to be as you want them or are they both listening to the "Z" no matter what implement you have selected?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
WolfmoonCT

Post by WolfmoonCT »

It looks like it's the RoundBalerAutoUnload. I disabled it and the second Z disappeared. I'll have to see if I can change the keybinding in the mod.
W1der

Post by W1der »

You might wanna have a look in your inputBindings.xml and see if you can find the line for it in there ... and if "visible" it is set to "false" (meaning it wont show in the controls menu).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5