New xbox One Console Lost previous content.

WaveyDavey

New xbox One Console Lost previous content.

Post by WaveyDavey »

Hi,

I bought the Farming Simulator 17 Premium Edition a couple of months ago and have now just upgraded from an Xbox One to an Xbox One X. All my games were stored on an external HDD but when I open Farming Simulator 17 on my new console it sees my saved game ok but doesn't have any of the extra content included in the premium version except the platinum pack.

When I check the Microsoft store on the Xbox it shows that I have purchased the premium edition and the extra content included but once in the game itself it says I haven't purchased them and shows them as needing to be purchased separately.

Can someone confirm how I go about restoring my purchase fully without losing my existing saved game????

Thanks.
markare

Re: New xbox One Console Lost previous content.

Post by markare »

Press start on your game before opening it. Check all add ons, see if they are ready to be installed.

Also if you had mods installed these won't automatically install on your new console. You will need to install each one from the modhub.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
WaveyDavey

Re: New xbox One Console Lost previous content.

Post by WaveyDavey »

Ok an update......

If I look in the Microsoft store on the Xbox itself it shows everything as purchased as it should. If I start the game and look in the installed section within mods it says the platinum pack is installed but not the other packs that were included in the premium edition..... But once in the game it shows the other content as it should when looking in the store.

Very confusing but it looks like the extra content packs are indeed installed but the game itself shows then as not installed sometimes and installed at other times.