Only in firstperson there is a lot of screen tearing. fs17

MW8

Only in firstperson there is a lot of screen tearing. fs17

Post by MW8 »

Hello I wanted to post this issue about screen tearing in firstperson but nut in thirdperson. I went through this problem with giants support team, but had no luck fixing the issue. I have been trying to fix the problem for the past 4 months. All of my other games from steam work with out any problems such as doom which runs on high graphics on 60fps , but fs17 works only barely and if I try to lower my graphics from lets say very high to medium the game works poorly and thirdperson starts to screen tear also. Is there any way this could be fixed.
don_apple

Re: Only in firstperson there is a lot of screen tearing. fs17

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Based on you description it sounds like a common issue related to Steam Overlay being enabled: viewtopic.php?f=896&t=127780&p=1005504& ... y#p1005504

Therefore try disabling Steam Overlay to see if it helps: https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/ ... 856589454/
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
MW8

Re: Only in firstperson there is a lot of screen tearing. fs17

Post by MW8 »

I tried that, but it didn't work still have my vehicles studdering. I also tried to play fs15, but it had the same problem as fs17. Also sorry for late response.