Ps4 cannot dl maps

Parming101

Ps4 cannot dl maps

Post by Parming101 »

I can download every other mod..just not maps..help!!
TitaniumGearbox

Re: Ps4 cannot dl maps

Post by TitaniumGearbox »

How many percent of the free space have you used? are you sure there's room for a new one (:
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

What is happening when you try to dl a map? Does it go into the Install folder? Takes about 5 minutes to finish the dl.
Parming101

Post by Parming101 »

I've cleared my PS4 of the game...reinstalled the game...I have 6% storage on the game..it just says failed after it downloads .how long should it take usually to download. Map
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It depends on your Internet speed, some just downloads slow, others just downloads really fast, Hagenstedt took about 2 or 3 minutes tops to download. I download maps just fine.
TitaniumGearbox

Post by TitaniumGearbox »

Parming101 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:34 pm I've cleared my PS4 of the game...reinstalled the game...I have 6% storage on the game..it just says failed after it downloads .how long should it take usually to download. Map
When we wait for our downloads, we can become impatient (: try this, choose the map you want and download, wait until you can see that it is retrieved 100% press circle and check if it's done and if it appears in your downloaded modes as installed, If you cannot see it as installed then wait some extra time, and check if it is installed again, do not leave the hub before you can see it is installed, otherwise you will interrupt the installation.
You might know the above and that there have been major problems downloading from PlayStation Network, but based on the info you provide, it's my best shot on the problem. (: