Can I get some help with finding a crash culprit?

DonnieTwump

Can I get some help with finding a crash culprit?

Post by DonnieTwump »

I've been trying to play this map all day yet I can't figure out which mod causes it to crash.

As the log is too big to upload to pastebin or put into a spoiler I included it in a dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdllzc27e1tw3mk/log.txt?dl=0

This is a problem only with this map, I can play all my other maps with the mods. Can someone identify the mod causing this to crash?
Maikello

Re: Can I get some help with finding a crash culprit?

Post by Maikello »

seriously? 200mb for log file? You did something wrong or it is a fake.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

First of all, have you tried loading the map with everything ells un-ticked? also, take all the other maps out of your mods folder the best way to do that is by going into the mods folder and list them by size largest at the top and smallest at the bottom take out the maps which should be at the top of the list and put them in a map folder on your desktop. now try to load the map you want first with all unticked then again with them all ticked.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

First you have to update the Grafics Driver

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Version: 23.21.13.8813 (27.10.2017)
Revision: 161
Feature level: DirectX 11 ON

Than you have to delete the log.txt of the Game.
Now you can start the Game and activeate only the Map you would play and some Mods, but NOT all Mods in ModsFolder.
If thats play the game, than save the Gameplay, close the Game and post the new log.txt her again.
It should be only kb.
DonnieTwump

Post by DonnieTwump »

So I just gave up, I have too many mods I just deleted all them and started fresh it works now.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

The best thing to do is to put all your maps in another folder then move them over to the mods folder when you need them. since I started doing this I have never had an issue with conflicting mods. I have 1,660 mods running in my mods folder and yes they are all ticked, and I have no problem except a bit of a time delay at start-up, well what do you expect with 1,660 mods loading up! :coolnew: