Mission problems and support

BigC92

Re: Mission problems and support

Post by BigC92 »

^ bingo! Exactly, i tried explaining that, and "thats not the answer" so thank you markare.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

markare wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 am https://support.playstation.com/s/login ... 02&inst=5A

A search of that error code has brought up direct information from Sony. Have a look at that page.

Being told that the error you get is caused by your system so it is Sony that you need to contact is an answer that is explaining what needs done. Having a look at numerous pages about how to fix the error code you receive also states that you may need to contact Sony directly if the quickfixoptions don't work.

Try the hotfixes that are mentioned on that page. If they don't work then contact Sony support directly. They will help you out.

The reason you possibly did t get a answer from giants is because all of their team is focused on clearing out as many bugs and final testing of fs19 before release, and chances are there could be a release day patch especially if disc versions have already been shipped to sellers.
Thank you for a reply that makes sense, I tried the error fix that Sony gave when I first encountered it but it didn't help. Actually I tried it more than once. I will contact Sony and see if that will cure it. The error is always the same
so it makes sense. The error code suggestion never tells you to do anything else. Only took 9 reply's to get a reasonable answer to this annoying problem. I will followup if this will solved the problem.
I will still say that Giants could have answered this in the four sentences it took you I wouldn't have had to bother anyone on here with it.
markare

Post by markare »

You could also have done the same thing as I done and done a quick search in gooogle/bing/yahoo or any other search engine on what the error code is and how to fix it, but you instead sat and blamed a group of people who have no control over it. Chances are if you put the error code into the support ticket then they would have closed it as it not game specific but actually related to the console itself.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Post by markare »

BigC92 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:37 am ^ bingo! Exactly, i tried explaining that, and "thats not the answer" so thank you markare.
No worries BigC92. It was the response that you gat that irked me so I done the job for him and took a whole 4 seconds out my time to open a browser type in the error code and search for a fix, hey presto it was exactly like you had told him, console specific, nothing to do with the game.

In the space of 2 days sitting complaining about it he could have saved himself some grace by simply searching as I did.
Xb1
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Also his attitude... Didn't help either, i guess that's what you get when you do your best to help someone, i knew what he was talking about, but it was the wrong answer. So again thank you my friend. And with those 4 whole seconds, you could have brought the world down, but you risked your 4 seconds of life, you are a hero! Lol.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

Here are your four seconds of fame back an hour on the phone with two different reps who say the problem is with Giants. The code I gave you is a generic code when ever the game has a crash. When there is no fix that playstation can make to fix this because it's not their problem. The original question still remains. Is giants still supporting FS 17. I have still been waiting for an answer from them. I did look for the error code and have done what is suggested 5 months ago but when the problem is with the game not PS4 it is not helping. All this could have been avoided if they would have just responded. I am glad you all had a good laugh over it. Just shows people why you should not ask questions on a forum. Good day
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

No its not Giants problem, its YOUR problem, Giants hasn't made an update for quite sometime and they won't either, because Giants did the best they did to the game, so your support flew out the window long time ago, so its most likely your PlayStation, so if you cant accept what were telling you, then begone with you, we tried helping you, and got nothing in return, and we have a great amount of respect towards one another, so if you were nicer about your problem, then we would treat you different, but you just came in here with a demand for an answer attitude, and no one wants to help you, so take it or leave it.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

You people should read my post in their entirety I had already followed the generic requirements for ce 34878-0. None of them apply. I don't have a forward camera I have not changed the hard drive I have initialized the system 2 or three times. There is no pointer in that code, it only indicates to sony that there was a crash. If there were a trend to this they would have an engineer look into it. But they have no idea how large it would be to trend. Read your own posts and see that I asked specific questions,Is giants still supporting FS 17? It appears that they are not. There are only two post that address the problems with the missions systems. Big c92 if you had read what I wrote you would have seen that I had already followed the steps in the support forum so go and part yourself on your back. Markare you can pat each other on the back but you are agreeing to something I had already tried, so you didn't read the first post from me either. Now I see how people follow each other off a cliff. Don't just follow the guy in front of you look down the road on your own. There are constructive ways to answer questions most of the answers were not. I have no problem with you guys standing up for Giants. but they are big boys and should do it themselves. I never demanded an answer I just wanted an answer that was relevant to the question asked.
As far as this being my problem your right it is. I have lived with it for this long I can continue with it in the future.
Big c92 you said it all "Giants hasn't made an update for quite sometime and they won't either"
markare

Post by markare »

I'm not standing up for giants, I'm clearing stating that it is a problem with your system. It is not a generic code, each error code is specific to certain problems.
Please tell me where exactly I was sticking up for giants??

I myself stopped playing farm sim a long time ago as I grew bored of the repetitiveness of it and moved on to other games, I still check the forum now and then but that doesn't mean I'm sticking up for giants. I also stated there could be a chance they didn't respond to your support ticket if you entered the error code I to it as it is a console error, I never said that d that was the reason I said it was a possibility.
Xb1
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

I go back to my first post I asked if Giants is still supporting FS 17? I was than prompted to asK my question here as maybe someone on the forum could help. I stated what was happening and ended up with allot of BS. I have been dealing with it on my own since 02-08-17 and before. I will state again I talked with Sony for almost 45 min yesterday. They again told me that the problem is not theirs. The code given will let an engineer know that there was a crash. Some codes have pointers that indicate a specific problem. They will not go further unless there is what they called a trend. All of this I have done before with the same answer. I said the problem was random and still is. I really did not think I would get a solution here and I didn't. Remember just blurting out an answer is not helpful. It just turn out to be what this one turned out like.
When someone says that Giants is trying to get out 19 than he puts himself in the position of speaking for Giants. If you know this is a fact than state it as such. I still not get an answer from them and I doubt I will. If I didn't add the code it is because I wanted interaction with them and stated in my e-mail that I would be happy to supply all the details if they wanted. I didn't put my e-mail in the post as it was not relevant to the question asked. If you asked that than they could have asked as well. But they don't bother to respond at all. That is why I came here.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We've been saying its your console, not Giants or Sony, so theres something wrong with your console.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

I will tell you this I asked Two support people if the file could be read? answer No can the file be extracted and sent to Giants? No Can I have Playstation engineer read the file and see what the problems is? No They will not read the file unless there is a trend. I asked how many user crash files would it take to get them to read the file 10,000,
20,000? Neither could tell me. They have some way, I assume, based on the number of units with a problem. Their solution, which even the rep said is not a good idea is to send the unit back for repair. I still would not have anyway I finding out what the problem was even if it is with this unit. They say it sounds like a software problem. I can't rebut this as Giants will not say it's Playstation fault not theirs. So at this point I am where I started. Oh I might add is asked if I could talk with an engineer about this? No. All I could do was send the unit for repair.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

Update I purchased a new PS4 pro this morning. I am moving FS 17 to it. I will see how long it' takes to crash the new one. I kept all my other games on the old one because they have never crashed. Than I will be able to tell if it the console or the game. This way I don't need giants at all. If it is ps4 I can send it out to be repaired. Also I will be able to remove mods to see if they had any effect. Since it it random this could take a day or a Month or more. I will install FS19 on the old one to see if it will crash the old one.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Because every once in awhile mine will crash on any game, and it says there was an error in the system software, then i send in the report.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

BigC92 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 am Because every once in awhile mine will crash on any game, and it says there was an error in the system software, then i send in the report.
Not sure I understand your answer. As others have said It is not the game or Sony it's your console. I would send it for repair right away,before FS 19 arrives. My system never crashes on any other game i have had in the system except FS 17. I have loaded FS17 in the new system and I loaded the bare game no mods. Now I will see how long it takes to crash. Then when it crashes I can blame the new console too.