Fs 19 for ps4

gamulder

Fs 19 for ps4

Post by gamulder »

Is fs19 the same for console (ps4) just the same as the pc verdien? Also wondering if the mods are the same? Does anybody know?
Preble 818

Re: Fs 19 for ps4

Post by Preble 818 »

Hi there I see your new to the forum so welcome! You just happened to jump in with a widely discussed topic so I'll just give you the short story. There is a search function that I would encourage you to use if you can in the future but there will likely be a new forum section for fs19 and you can keep up with future info there. As far as the base game and giants is concerned the game will he the same as far as stuff that they themselves release. There are some console limitations relating to bale count, placeable count, and some of those things. As far as mods are concerned the liscensing restrictions are stricter for console due to Microsoft and in a bigger way Sony's rules. So some vehicles of certain brands wont make it to console Also modders can create scripts that change game functions so you wont see many of those on console. The mods for console will be less, but they will also be very good quality mods uploaded by the original author whereas on PC, that experience becomes a little more muddled. I'll stop there others may fill in with their experience.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
gamulder

Post by gamulder »

Ok thanks!!
isaace1024

Post by isaace1024 »

looking for low loader thats atleast wider than the ones in game rn machines always seem to be too big not enough room for multiple on ps4