Xbox Issues...

greyfalcon2112

Xbox Issues...

Post by greyfalcon2112 »

This may have already been discussed somewhere, (I'm not extremely efficient finding things in forums, I usually get frustrated and just give up...) but...

1. What is the current, latest version of Farming Simulator 17 for the Xbox One?
2. Does it update automatically and how often are new mods updated? My game keeps telling me there's new content, but I can never figure out what any of it is... :confused2:

Feel free to IM if that's more convenient.
eric21

Re: Xbox Issues...

Post by eric21 »

It was always say new regarding mods, unfortunately nearly all modders have stopped making mods for fs17 console
JTerk438

Re: Xbox Issues...

Post by JTerk438 »

FS17 is no longer the current game. So there won't be any new updates for the base game. Also, as stated above, most all of the modders have either moved on to FS19, or quit modding all together. There haven't been any new mods for the console version of FS17 since late 2018, maybe early 2019. The mods that are on the ingame modhub, is what you have. I highly doubt any new mods will come out for the console version anytime soon, if ever. PC version, might get some at some point. But that is slim odds as well.