FS 17 - multiplayer port problems

sebastjan

FS 17 - multiplayer port problems

Post by sebastjan »

I have Farm Simulator 17 installed on my laptop, which I have via Steam. I have an internet connection via Huawei's LTE4 modem, because classic internet is not possible. Now I want to play an internet multiplayer game, and it doesn't connect me if I choose from the list of first connects and later writes that it is not possible to connect. Very rarely can I connect to any server at all. I read that it is necessary to set the ports for the thing to work, but I don't have any experience on how to do it exactly. I know how to access a modem, but what exactly is entered under the virtual server? What about a firewall in windows 10 and an antivirus? I would like someone to explain to me what to enter where the thing will work.

Most of all I wish I could create my own multiplayer game that I could play with my son remotely ... we both have a licensed game and I via Steam he installed directly on the PC, either of us creates multiplayer games we can't connect to each other on another. The created game appears in the list, but connects the same as the others ... and then writes that it is not possible to connect.

Please for suggestions and solutions, thanks.