Agriculture in Ethiopia

Kay_B

Re: Agriculture in Ethiopia

Post by Kay_B » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 am

Depends on the presentation of information and how interesting the video is. Many nature videos show things that are not very pleasant (spiders, centipedes, etc.), but they are still interesting thanks to the right presentation of the material.

On account of the complexity of the installation, I think it is temporary. You improve your skill and then video editing will take you less time.

Ethiofarmer

Re: Agriculture in Ethiopia

Post by Ethiofarmer » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:12 pm

Hello everybody,

first of all, I haven't stopped. But on the contrary. But my video creation consultant has now defined several videos as unsuitable, which is why I was unable to publish them. He always gives me the tips I need to make the videos engaging and interesting. Anyone who still knows my old videos has seen the serious improvement in quality since December.
But now the next video is finally coming. It was with great pleasure that I was able to publish a video about composting. At least the basics.
When it comes to my videos, I always want it not to be too scientific, but rather to be easy to understand applicable for farmers who are often poorly or not at all educated.

That has succeeded once more. At this point I would also like to thank my long-time friend Reinhold Albert, who always openly opposes me with criticism. This direct criticism is essential for my work in the field of videos. He's always backing me up when things don't go well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83b3oWb3ilo

Sincerely
Thomas
Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind, wagen wir sie nicht, sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen, sind sie schwierig
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie gerne behalten :rolleyesnew: , oder mir mitteilen, damit ich sie korrigiere!