The off the rails thread

lawm

Re: The off the rails thread

Post by lawm »

I'm stuck with wife and 2 of 4 kids but thanks lol. It's not Corona but was off since thurs. Some sort of flu bugs going around these parts. One of those you get so sick you contemplate if death or at the very least medically induced coma would be better. I'll be back in the saddle Monday. I'm ready for spring
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Well hopefully everyone feels better, something similar has been going around up here as well
lawm

Post by lawm »

Why'd they lock the Ukrainian thread?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Too political, or people blaming other countries, idk.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Thought that was the point of off topic lol. Also, is there rules somewhere regarding the forum and what's ok and what's not? It feels like the wild west and digital lynch mobs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I remember reading something when joining, but I can't find it now. Yeah there is no moderation anymore.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Nothing consistent anyway
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I stopped checking on new threads a long time ago... from the sounds of it, I'm glad I did lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah they’ve basically lost control or given it up, it takes them a week to do anything even if people report stuff. By then everyone is over it and your punishing someone for something they don’t remember doing and not really moderating anything because everyone and their brother have read the thread and it’s dead on page 7 when they finally delete the comments
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Mwal wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:14 pm Yeah they’ve basically lost control or given it up, it takes them a week to do anything even if people report stuff. By then everyone is over it and your punishing someone for something they don’t remember doing and not really moderating anything because everyone and their brother have read the thread and it’s dead on page 7 when they finally delete the comments
do they pay the mods?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Patton_M47 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:07 pm
do they pay the mods?
I don’t think so but you would have to ask guil, he use to be one
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Mwal wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:29 pm
do they pay the mods?
I don’t think so but you would have to ask guil, he use to be one
hmm are they hiring?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Guil

Post by Guil »

Mwal wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:14 pm Yeah they’ve basically lost control or given it up, it takes them a week to do anything even if people report stuff. By then everyone is over it and your punishing someone for something they don’t remember doing and not really moderating anything because everyone and their brother have read the thread and it’s dead on page 7 when they finally delete the comments
do they pay the mods?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The pm made me go looking to see where this came from lol
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Guil wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:46 am
do they pay the mods?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The pm made me go looking to see where this came from lol
lol
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Springtime when you live in a flood plain haha